Phoenix One has set a new benchmark for luxury in Japan ski lodges. With 4 bedrooms to sleep 10, this residence boasts all of the features you would expect from a world-class rental- and then adds more on top. The most discerning of travelers will appreciate the attention to detail here- the designer furniture, original artwork and high-tech custom fittings, everything has been taken from the top shelf to give you a complete luxury experience.
We believe there are 3 criteria to consider when choosing a rental property- location, amenities and design. Phoenix One scores 10 out of 10 in all three. However, it must be said that the true highlight of this residence is the gym and spa area, more akin to what you would find in a 5 star hotel. Fitted with state of the art Technogym
surround sound and plasma tv’s. A state-of-the-art Far Infra Red sauna
seats 3, incorporating the latest of wellness technologies (plus a plasma screen tv on the interior). Please note that the gym/spa facilities are for the use of Phoenix One guests exclusively: your complete privacy is assured. Guests have commented that staying here is like staying at a top class spa- we can see why.
Architecturally, this residence follows a clear credence of open plan living and entertaining. The front of the house is constructed entirely of glass, the expansive windows acting as a frame for the forest in front. The vaulted high ceilings, the warmth of the western red cedar…this house is a true retreat and a place to refresh the senses.
Gadget freaks will love the bang and olufsen
audio and visual systems, the automated bootwarmers, and of course the famous Japanese toilets. Gourmets will appreciated the fully-fitted stylish Miele
kitchen. Kids will love the foosball table
and Playstation 3.
Gym bunnies will be in heaven downstairs. Skiers will appreciate the proximity to the resort’s principal lifts. As for the rest of us, we can take a soak in the open bath or relax with a book by the outdoor fireplace. This is what Alpine living should be all about. Phoenix One Features
- 4 large bedrooms, 4 bathrooms all with heated mirrors, rain showers.
- 3 x American queen sized beds, 1 x bunkroom to sleep 4.
-Usage of the property vehicle is included- customers must be aged 30years+ and have an international driving licence.
- State-of-the-art gymnasium, fully equipped with Technogym CV machines and multipower rack / Ivanko free weights, DVD, plasma tv and en-suite changing area with rain shower. The gym is located on the entrance level of the chalet and is for your exclusive usage.- Far-Infra Red
sauna, seats 3. The sauna features a dvd/cd player and plasma screen tv inside.
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen, large GE Fridge with ice dispenser, in-built Miele Nespresso coffee machine, 2 Miele ovens, hotplates, dishwasher. Open plan, looking through to living and dining area.
- Onsen (hot bath) to seat 3 people, bifold doors opening on to secluded forested area.
- Games area with Torando F5 Foosball table
- Upstairs mezzanine study area with large lounge and plasma tv, Playstation 3 / region free DVD.
- Large open plan Dining area and spacious lounge area, leather sofas
- Large flat screen Bang & Olufsen LCD tv, Multi region DVD player & Bang & Olufsen sound system with i-pod connection
- Bose surround sound system throughout the house, including in onsen, gym and outdoor areas
- Satellite TV with English programs, news & movies. Selection of latest DVD’s.
- Outdoor Ecosmart fireplace and veranda, looks out on to private forested area. Usage of the fireplace is seasonal.
- Wifi, highspeed broadband connection
- Washing machine & dryer in separate laundry room.
- Fully Equipped Dry room with automatic air dry boot and glove warmers / ski storage.
- Western red cedar walls (Inside and out) and custom made large double glazed windows throughout house.
- Under-floor heating throughoutChild Features:
- Cots and highchairs are available.
- Playstation 3 with games
- Foosball table Services
- Welcome champagne
-Daily rubbish removal
- Fresh linen change every 3 days and at changeovers
- Fresh towel change every 2 days and at changeovers
- Complimentary selection of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, washing & dishwasher powder on arrival
-All towels are provided
-Molton and Brown shampoo, conditioner and soap are offered to you as complimentary
- Pick-ups from Nagano station
- Lift passes can be arranged.
-Ski lessons can be arranged.
-Avalanche training courses can be arranged.
-Helicopter transfer from Narita airport optional
*Up to 10 guests permitted
*Check-in 3:00pm / Check-out 10:00am